Parallel computations on finite partially ordered sets
Parallel computing system is defined on a finite partially ordered set; properties of existence, generality and invariance of convergent computational processes in it are stated, and a minimization procedure preserving results of computations is given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Agibalov, G.P.: Parallel computations and finite automata on semilattices. Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 964 (1995), 7–15.Google Scholar
- 2.Fichelberger, E.B.: Hazard detection in combinational and sequential switching circuits. IBM Res. and Dev., 9 (1985), N 2, 90–99.Google Scholar
- 3.Agibalov, G.P.: Discrete automata on semilattices. Tomsk, Tomsk State University (1993)-in Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Atchasova, S.M., Bandman, O.L.: Correctness of parallel computing processes. Novosibirsk, Nauka (1990)-in Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Christofides, N.: Graph theory. An algorithmic approach. Academic Press (1977).Google Scholar