A safe recursion scheme for exponential time
Using a function algebra characterization of exponential time due to Monien , in the style of Bellantoni-Cook , we characterize exponential time functions of linear growth via a safe course-of-values recursion scheme.
Key words and phrasesexponential time safe recursion function algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Bellantoni. Predicative recursion and computational complexity. Technical Report 264/92, University of Toronto, Computer Science Department, September 1992. 164 pages.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Bellantoni and S. Cook. A new recursion-theoretic characterization of the polytime functions. Computational Complexity, 2:97–110, 1992.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Bloch. Function-algebraic characterizations of log and polylog parallel time. Computational Complexity, 4(2):175–205, 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.P. Clote. Computation models and function algebras. In E. Griffor, editor, Handbook of Recursion Theory. North Holland, in preparation.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Morden. A recursive and grammatical characterization of exponential time languages. Theoretical Computer Science, 3:61–74, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Wagner and G. Wechsung. Computational Complexity. Reidel Publishing Co., 1986.Google Scholar