An associative version of the Prim-Dijkstra algorithm and its application to some graph problems
In this paper by means of an abstract model (the STAR-machine) we study a group of associative algorithms for undirected weighted graphs. These algorithms are based on the Prim-Dijkstra algorithm. They are written as the corresponding STAR procedures whose correctness is proved and time complexity is evaluated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. E. Grosspietsch, Associative Processors and Memories: A Survey, in: IEEE, Micro (June, 1992) 12–19.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. I. Fet, Vertical Processing Systems: A Survey, in: IEEE, Micro (February, 1995) 65–75.Google Scholar
- 3.J. L. Potter, Associative Computing: A Programming Paradigm for Massively Parallel Computers (Kent State University, Plenum Press, New York and London, 1992).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Nepomniaschaya, Comparison of two MST Algorithms for Associative Parallel Processors, in: Proc. of the 3-d Intern. Conf. ”Parallel Computing Technologies”, PaCT-95, (St. Petersburg, Russia), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 964, (1995) 85–93.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Otrubova, O. Sykora, Orthogonal Computer and its Application to Some Graph Problems, in: Parcella'86, (Berlin, Academie Verlag, 1986) 259–266.Google Scholar
- 6.C. Fernstrom, J. Kruzela, B. Svensson, LUCAS Associative Array Processor. Design, Programming and Application Studies, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 216, (Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1986).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Potter, J. Baker, A. Bansal, S.Scott, C. Leangsuksun, C. Asthagiri, ASC — An Associative Computing Paradigm, in: Computer: Special Issue on Associative Processing, 27, No. 11, (1994) 19–24.Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Nepomniaschaya, Language STAR for Associative and Parallel Computation with Vertical Data Processing, in: Proc. of the Intern. Conf. ”Parallel Computing Technologies”, (Novosibirsk, USSR, 1991) 258–265.Google Scholar
- 9.R. C. Prim, Shortest Connection Networks and Some Generalizations, in: Bell System Tech. J., 36, (1957) 1389–1401.Google Scholar
- 10.E. W. Dijkstra, A Note on Two Problems in Connection with Graphs, in: Numerische Math., 1, (1959) 269–271.Google Scholar
- 11.A.D.Falkoff, Algorithms for parallel-search memories, in: J. of the ACM, 9, No. 10, (1962), 488–510.Google Scholar
- 12.C. C. Foster, Content Addressable Parallel Processors (Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, New York, 1976).Google Scholar