STeP: Deductive-algorithmic verification of reactive and real-time systems
The Stanford Temporal Prover, STeP, combines deductive methods with algorithmic techniques to verify linear-time temporal logic specifications of reactive and real-time systems. STeP uses verification rules, verification diagrams, automatically generated invariants, model checking, and a collection of decision procedures to verify finite- and infinite-state systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bjørner, N., Browne, A., Chang, E., Colón, M., Kapur, A., Manna, Z., Sipma, H., and Uribe, T. STeP: The Stanford Temporal Prover, User's Manual. Tech. Rep. STAN-CS-TR-95-1562, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, Nov. 1995.Google Scholar
- 2.Bjørner, N., Browne, A., and Manna, Z. Automatic generation of invariants and intermediate assertions. In 1st Intl. Conf. on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (Sept. 1995), vol. 976 of LNCS, Springer-Verlag, pp. 589–623.Google Scholar
- 3.Browne, A., Manna, Z., and Sipma, H. Generalized verification diagrams. In 15th Conference on the Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (Dec. 1995), vol. 1026 of LNCS, pp. 484–498.Google Scholar
- 4.Browne, A., Manna, Z., and Sipma, H. Modular verification diagrams. Tech. rep., Computer Science Department, Stanford University, 1996.Google Scholar
- 5.Heitmeyer, C., and Lynch, N. The generalized railroad crossing: A case study in formal verification of real-time systems. In Proc. ICCC Real-Time Systems Symposium (1994), IEEE Press, pp. 120–131.Google Scholar
- 6.Manna, Z., Anuchitanukul, A., Bjørner, N., Browne, A., Chang, E., Colón, M., de Alfaro, L., Devarajan, H., Sipma, H., and Uribe, T. STeP: The Stanford temporal prover. Tech. Rep. STAN-CS-TR-94-1518, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, July 1994.Google Scholar
- 7.Manna, Z., and Pnueli, A. Temporal verification diagrams. In Proc. Int. Symp. on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Software (1994), vol. 789 of LNCS, Springer-Verlag, pp. 726–765.Google Scholar
- 8.Manna, Z., and Pnueli, A.Temporal Verification of Reactive Systems: Safety. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.Manna, Z., and Pnueli, A. Clocked transition systems. Tech. Rep. STAN-CS-TR-96-1566, Department of Computer Science, Stanford University, Apr. 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.Sipma, H., Uribe, T., and Manna, Z. Deductive model checking. In Proc. 8th Intl. Conference on Computer Aided Verification (July 1996), Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar