Superconnectivity for minimal multi-loop networks
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1090)
We show that the minimal multi-loop networks are super-k except for undirected cycles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .R. S. Wilcov, Analysis and design of reliable computer networks, IEEE Trans, Comm COM-20 (1972), 660–678.Google Scholar
- .D. Smith, Graphs with the smallest number of minimum cut sets, Networks 14 (1984), 47–61.Google Scholar
- .F. Boesch and R. Tindell, Circulants and their connectivities, J. Graph Theory 8 (1984), 487–499.Google Scholar
- .E. A. van Doorn, Connectivity of circulant digraphs, J. Graph Theory 10 (1986), 9–14.Google Scholar
- .J. F. Wang, An investigation of network reliability properties of circulant graphs, Doctoral dissertation, Stevens Institute of Technology (1983).Google Scholar
- .Y. O. Hamidoune, A. S. Liado and O. Serra, The connectivity of hierarchical Cayley digraphs, Discrete Applied Math 37/38 (1992), 275–280.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1996