Implementation of the multigrid method for solving the boundary-value problems for the Poisson and Helmholtz equations on the massively parallel computers
The parallelization of multigrid method for solving some boundary-value problems is under consideration. The parallel algorithms for the solution of the problems concerned have been implemented on the massively parallel computer PARSYTEC. The suggested approach is proved to be efficient.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pal'tsev B.V. On fast iterative methods with boundary-condition splitting for a multidimensional system of Stokes-type system. Periodic “flows” between parallel walls. Russian Acad. Sci. Dokl. Math., Moscow, V. 325, N. 5, 1992, p. 925–932.Google Scholar
- 2.Pal'tsev B.V. On fast iterative methods with uncomplete boundary-condition splitting for a multidimensional singularly perturbed Stokes-type system. Mat. Sbornik, V. 185, N. 4, 1994, p. 101–150.Google Scholar
- 3.Pal'tsev B.V. On fast iterative methods with complete boundary-condition splitting for a multidimensional singularly perturbed Stokes-type system. Mat. Sbornic, V. 185, N.9, 1994, p. 109–138.Google Scholar
- 4.Fedorenko R.P. Relaxation method of the solution of difference schemes for elliptical equations. J. Comp. math. Math. Phys. V. 1, N. 5, 1961, p. 922–927.Google Scholar
- 5.Mc. Cormick S.F. Multigrid methods for varitional problems. SIAM J.Numer. Anal., V. 19, N.5, 1982, p. 924–929.Google Scholar
- 6.Serebriacov V.A., Bezdushny A.N., Belov C.G. SYNAPS — an extention of C for scientific computations. Proc. SMS TPE, Sept. 19–23, 1994, Moscow.Google Scholar