Parameterized reachability trees for algebraic Petri nets
Parameterized reachability trees have been proposed by M. Lindquist for predicate/transition nets. We discuss the application of this concept to algebraic nets. For this purpose a modification of several definitions is necessary due to the different net descriptions, transition rules and theoretical backgrounds. That's why we present the concept from the bottom for algebraic nets. Furthermore we discuss the combination of parameterized reachability analysis with the well known stubborn set method.
KeywordsAnalysis of higher-level net models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [EM85]H. Ehrig, B. Mahr. Fundamentals of Algebraic Specifications, vol. 1 of EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science 6. Springer, 1985.Google Scholar
- [Gen87]H. Genrich. Predicate/Transition Nets, LNCS 254, pages 207–247, 1987.Google Scholar
- [HJJ84]Huber, A. Jensen, Jepsen, K. Jensen. Towards Reachability Trees for High-level Petri Nets. In Advances in Petri Nets 1984, LNCS 188, pp. 215–233.Google Scholar
- [Lin89]M. Lindqvist. Parameterized Reachability Trees for Predicate/Transition Nets. Acta Polytechnica Scandinavica, Ma 54, 1989.Google Scholar
- [Rei91]W. Reisig. Petri Nets and Algebraic Specifications. Theoretical Computer Science, 80:1–34, 1991.Google Scholar
- [SSt91]K. Schmidt, P. Starke. An Algorithm to Compute the Symmetries of Petri Nets. Petri Net Newsletter, 40:25–30, 1991.Google Scholar
- [Sch93]K. Schmidt. Symmetries of Petri Nets. Petri Net Newsletter, 43:9–25, 1993.Google Scholar
- [Sta91]P.H. Starke. Reachability Analysis of Petri Nets Using Symmetries. J. Syst. Anal. Model. Simul., 8:294–303, 1991.Google Scholar
- [Tiu94]Tiusanen, M. Symbolic, Symmetry, and Stubborn Set Searches. In Proc. of the 15th Int. Conf. on Application and Theory of Petri Nets 1994, LNCS 815, pages 511–530, 1994.Google Scholar
- [Val91]Valmari, A. Stubborn Sets of Coloured Petri Nets. In Proc. of the 12th Int. Conf. on Application and Theory of Petri Nets 1991, pages 102–121, 1991.Google Scholar