Visibility graphs of 2-spiral polygons (Extended abstract)
In a previous paper, the authors reduced the characterization of visibility graphs of simple polygons to the coordinatization of certain uniform rank 3 oriented matroids. We show here that in the case of 2-spiral polygons such coordinatization is possible therefore characterizing visibility graphs of 2-spiral polygons.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Abello, K. Kumar, Visibility Graphs and Oriented Matroids, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 894 (1994), pp. 147–158, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Everett, Visibility Graph Recognition, PhD Dissertation, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto, 1990.Google Scholar
- 5.S. K. Ghosh, On Recognizing and Characterizing Visibility Graphs of Simple Polygons, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 318 (1988), pp. 132–139, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- 7.J. O'Rourke, The Computational Geometry Column, SIGACT News, 1993.Google Scholar
- 8.S. Teller, P. Hanrahan, Global Visibility Algorithms for Illumination Computations, SIGGRAPH 93 Proceedings, pp 239–246, 1993.Google Scholar