Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 894)
A system for drawing graphs with geometric symmetry
This demonstration presents a computer system to generate symmetric drawings of certain classes of planar graphs.
KeywordsPlanar Graph Hamilton Cycle Outer Face Outerplanar Graph Geometric Symmetry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. Aho, J. Hopcroft, J. Ullman: The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms. Addison-Wesley (1974)Google Scholar
- 2.P. Eades: A Heuristic for Drawing Graphs. Congressus Numerantium 42 (1984) 149–160Google Scholar
- 3.D. Knuth, J. Morris, V. Pratt: Fast Pattern Matching in Strings. SIAM Journal on Computing 6 (1977) 323–350Google Scholar
- 4.R. Lipton, S. North, J. Sandberg: A Method for Drawing Graphs. Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry 1 (1986) 153–160Google Scholar
- 5.J. Manning, M. Atallah: Fast Detection and Display of Symmetry in Trees. Congressus Numerantium 64 (1988) 159–169Google Scholar
- 6.J. Manning, M. Atallah: Fast Detection and Display of Symmetry in Outerplanar Graphs. Discrete Applied Mathematics 39 (1992) 13–35Google Scholar
- 7.J. Manning: Computational Complexity of Geometric Symmetry Detection in Graphs. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 507 (1991) 1–7Google Scholar
- 8.J. Manning: Geometric Symmetry in Graphs. Ph.D. Thesis, Purdue University (1990)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995