The concept of a full screen tactile display (FSTD) driven by electrochemical reactions
A concept of a full screen tactile display driven by electrochemical reactions is presented. It is based on theoretical considerations of electrochemical reactions which occur during electrolysis. The basic calculations of electrochemical equations are discussed. A model of one cell and full size tactile display is proposed. A project of a driving and controlling system of a tactile display is presented.
- Gill J.: Access to Graphical User Interfaces by Blind People, RNIB, London, 1993Google Scholar
- Fricke J., Bähring H.: A Graphic Input/Output Tablet for Blind Computer Users, Proc. of 3rd ICCHP, Vienna, 1992Google Scholar
- Brümmer H.: Elektrotaktiles Blindenschrift-Display mit Sprachaussgabe, Proc. of EuroDisplay Conference, Frankfurt, 1989Google Scholar
- De Baetselier E., Du M., De May G.: A Thick Film Resistor Circuit as a Prosthesis for Blind Persons, 9th European Hybrid Microelectronics Conference, 1993Google Scholar
- Shinohara M., Saida S., Shimizu Y., Mochizuki A., Sorimachi M.: Development of a 3-D Tactile display for the Blind: System Design, Proc. of 3rd ICCHP, Vienna, 1992.Google Scholar