Weighted irredundance of interval graphs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 834)
In this paper, an O(n3) algorithm is given for finding a minimum weighted maximal irredundant set of an interval graph.
Key wordsirredundant set interval graphs circular-arc graphs
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Bertossi and A. Gori, Total domination and irredundance in weighted interval graphs, SIAM J. on Discrete Mathematics, 1 (1988) 317–327.Google Scholar
- 2.M.A. Bonuccelli, Dominating sets and domatic number of Circular arc Graphs, Sl Discrete Applies Maths, 12, (1985), pp 203–213.Google Scholar
- 3.K. S. Booth and G. S. Leuker, Testing for consecutive ones property, interval graphs and graph planarity using PQ-tree algorithms, J. Comput. System Sci., 13 (1976) 335–379.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Chang, F. H. Hsing and S. L. Peng, Irredundance of weighted interval graphs, Proceedings of National Computer Symposium, Republic of China, (1993) 128–137.Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Chang, C. Pandu Rangan and A. Raman, Irredundance on some special classes of graphs, Under Preparation, (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Lasker and J. Pfaff, Domination and irredundance in split graphs, manuscript, (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Nagavamsi and C. Pandu Rangan, Domination and other related problems on certain classes of perfect graphs, Technical Report, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras 600 036, India, (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Raman and C. Pandu Rangan, Irredundance on Interval Graphs and other Classes of graphs, Technical Report, TR-TCS-92-01, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras 600 036, India, (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.T. W. Wimer, Linear algorithms on k-terminal graphs, Ph. D. thesis, Dept. of Computer Sci., Clemson University, Clemson, SC, (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1994