New bent mappings suitable for fast implementation
The perfect nonlinear mappings and their implementations studied in  where based on the Maiorana-McFarland construction of bent functions. Recently Carlet  presented two modifications of the Maiorana-McFarland construction and obtained two new classes of bent functions.The purpose of the present work is to give nontrivial examples of Carlet'sbent functions and construct new perfect nonlinear mappings admittingfast implementation.
- C. Carlet, Two New Classes of Bent Functions, Eurocrypt'93, Bergen, Norway, May 1993Google Scholar
- J. F. Dillon, Elementary Hadamard Difference Sets, Proceedings of the Sixth Southeastern Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, Boca Raton, Florida, Congressus Numerantium No. XIV, Utilitas Math., Winnipeg, Manitoba, 1975, pp. 237–249Google Scholar
- R. L. McFarland, A Family of Difference Sets in Non-Cyclic Groups, J. Combinatorial Theory, Ser. A, 15, 1973, pp. 1–10Google Scholar
- K. Nyberg, Perfect Nonlinear S-Boxes, Advances in Cryptology, Proceedings of Eurocrypt'91, Lectures Notes in Computer Science 547, Springer-Verlag, 1992Google Scholar
- O. S. Rothaus, On ”Bent” Functions, J. Combinatorial Theory, Ser. A, 20, 1976Google Scholar