Embedding k-D meshes into optimum hypercubes with dilation 2k-1 extended abstract
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 805)
It is shown that, for every k, and for every k-dimensional mesh M, there is a one-to-one embedding of M into its optimum size hypercube with dilation at most 2k-1.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BMS]S. Bettayeb, Z. Miller, and I. H. Sudborough, “Embedding Grids into Hypercubes” J. Computer and System Sci. (1992).Google Scholar
- [C]M.-Y. Chan, “Embedding of Grids into Optimal Hypercubes” SIAM J. Computing, 20,5 (1991), pp. 834–864.Google Scholar
- [C2]M.-Y. Chan, F. Chin, S. Xu, and F. He, “Dilation 5 Embedding of 3-Dimensional Meshes into Hypercubes” Proc. 1993 IEEE Symp. on Parallel and Distributed Computing.Google Scholar
- [L]F.T. Leighton, Introduction to Parallel Algorithms and Architectures: Arrays, Trees, Hypercubes.Google Scholar
- [MS]Z. Miller and I. H. Sudborough, “Compressing Grids into Hypercubes” to appear in Networks.Google Scholar
- [RSU]M. Roettger, U.P. Schroeder, W. Unger, “Embedding 3-Dimensional Grids into Optimal Hypercubes” these proceedings.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1994