Building a parallel computing environment from heterogenous resources
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 797)
HPCN Computer Centers Aspects
KeywordsParallel Computing Message Passing Interface Parallel Computer System Serial Load Parallel Virtual Machine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Louis H. Turcotte: A Survey of Software Environments for Exploiting Networked Computing Resources. Engineering Research Center for Computational Field Simulation. June 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.Al Geist, Adam Beguelin, Jack Dongarra, Weicheng Jiang, Robert Manchek & Vaidy Sunderam: PVM 3 User's Guide and Reference Manual. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, May 1993.Google Scholar
- 3.Writing Programs for Parallel and Distributed Computing. Course Material. Parasoft Corporation. 1993.Google Scholar
- 4.Comparison between PVM and PARMACS. Report. Pallas GmbH. 1993.Google Scholar
- 5.Sami Saarinen: EASYPVM — EnhAnced Subroutine librarY for PVM. Conference presentation at HPCN Europe. April 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.Jack J. Dongarra et. al.: Message Passing Interface (MPI). Standards draft. 1993.Google Scholar
- 7.Kimmo Koski, Klaus Lindberg, Sami Saarinen: Effective Use of Supercomputing Resources. CSC Research reports R01/93.Google Scholar
- 8.Kimmo Koski: Metacomputing Technologies at Center for Scientific Computing in Finland. CSC Research Reports R02/93.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1994