On the learnability of a restricted predicate formulae
We extend Valiant's model to learn concepts defined by a subset of predicate logic. The results in this paper parallel those of D.Hasusser, but the restrictions implying these results go in different directions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Cohen,W.W & Hirsh,H. Learnability of Description Logics. COLT'92, 116–127Google Scholar
- 3.Dietterich,T.G & Michalski,R.S. (1983) A Comparetive Review of Selected Methods for Learning from Examples. in Machine Learning An Artificial Intelligence Approach. Ed. by Michalski,R.S. & Carbonell,J,G.Google Scholar
- 4.Garey, M. & Johnson, D. (1979) Computers and Intractablity A Guide to the theory of NP-completeness.Google Scholar
- 6.Haussler, D. (1988) Learning Conjuncctive Concepts in Structural Domains. Tech Report UCSC-CRL-88-39Google Scholar
- 7.Kearns, M. Li, M. Laliant, L. Recent Results on Boolean concept Learning Proc. 4th Inter. Workshop on Machine Learning 267–280.Google Scholar
- 8.Mehlhorn, K (1984) Data Structures and Algorithms. vol.2: Graph Algorithms and NP-Complteness.Google Scholar
- 11.Vere,S.A. (1975) Induction of Concepts in the Predicate Calculus. Proc. 4th IJCAI 281–287. Tbilisi, USSR.Google Scholar