Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 665)
Decidability and undecidability results for duration calculus
KeywordsTemporal Logic Regular Language Dense Time Counter Machine Duration Calculus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Alur and T.A. Henzinger: A Really Temporal Logic. In 30th Annual IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, October 1989, pp. 164–169.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Alur, C. Courcoubetis, and D. Dill: Model-Checking for Real-Time Systems. In Fifth Annual IEEE Symp. on Logic in Computer Science, 1990, pp. 414–425.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bird. Programs and Machines. John Wiley & Sons, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.N.S. Bjørner: On Formally Undecidable Propositions of Duration Calculus, Personal note, Dept. of Comp. Science, Technical University of Denmark, April 15, 1992.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou Chaochen, C.A.R. Hoare, and A.P. Ravn: A Calculus of Durations. In Information Processing Letters 40(5), 1991, pp. 269–276.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Halpern, B. Moszkowski, and Z. Manna: A Hardware Semantics Based on Temporal Intervals. In ICALP'83, LNCS 154, Springer-Verlag 1983, pp. 278–291.Google Scholar
- 7.M.R. Hansen and Zhou Chaochen: Semantics and Completeness of Duration Calculus. In J.W. deBakker, K. Huizing, W.P. de Roever, and G. Rozenberg (eds.): Real-Time: Theory in Practice, 1991, LNCS 600, Springer-Verlag 1992, pp. 209–225.Google Scholar
- 8.M.R. Hansen, Zhou Chaochen, and J. Staunstrup: A Real-Time Duration Semantics for Circuits. In TAU 1992 ACM/SIGDA Workshop on Timing Issues in the Specification and Synthesis of Digital Systems, Princeton Univ., NJ, March 1992.Google Scholar
- 9.J.E. Hopcroft and J.D. Ullman. Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation. Addison-Wesley, 1979.Google Scholar
- 10.A.P. Ravn, H. Rischel, and K.M. Hansen: Specifying and Verifying Requirements of Real-Time Systems. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. (To appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1993