Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 657)
On shortcutting digraphs
A conjecture about digraphs is presented. The conjecture has relevance to parallel computing, and is supported by a few concrete results.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chartrand, G., and Lesniak, L.: Graphs & Digraphs, 2nd edition. Wadsworth & Brooks / Cole Advanced Books & Software, California, 1986.Google Scholar
- 2.Chazelle, B.: Computing on a Free Tree via Complexity Preserving Mappings. Algorithmica 2 (1987) 337–361.Google Scholar
- 3.Thorup, M.: Shortcutting Planar Digraphs. Technical Report PRG-TR-4-92, Programming Research Group of Oxford University, 1992.Google Scholar
- 4.Vishkin, U.: Private communication, 1991.Google Scholar
- 5.Yao, A.C.: Space-Time Tradeoff for Answering Range Queries. In: Proceedings of The 14th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, ACM Press, New York, 1982, pp. 128–136.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1993