Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 590)
KeywordsLogic Program Parallel Machine Contact Person Logic Programming Constraint Satisfaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Fadi et al., 1987]Sibai, Fadi N.,ℍ A Parallel Machine for the Unification Algorithm: Design, Simulation, and Performance Evaluation,ℍ Ph.D. Dissertation, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas 77843, U.S.A., December 1989.Google Scholar
- [Sibai et al., 1990]Sibai, F.N., Watson, K. L., and Lu, Mi, ℍ A Parallel Unification Machine,ℍ IEEE MICRO, Vol. 10, No. 4, August 1990, pp. 21–33.Google Scholar
- [Amir Rahat et al.]Amir Rahat, Nissim Francez, Oded Shmueli: ℍSDP: Sequential, Distributed Logic Programmingℍ, in: Declarative systems (G. David, R.T. Boute, and B.D. Shriver, eds.), North-Holland, 1990 (An IFIP conference).Google Scholar
- [Lange et al., 1989]Lange, T. & Dyer, M. G. (1989). High-Level Inferencing in a Connectionist Network. Connection Science, 1 (2): 181–217, 1989.Google Scholar
- [Lange T, (in press)]Lange, T. (in press). Lexical and Pragmatic Disambiguation and Reinterpretation in Connectionist Networks. To appear in the International Journal of Man-Machine Studies.Google Scholar
- [Wu et al., 1990]Handong Wu (1990): ℍExtension of Dataflow Principles for Multiprocessingℍ, TRITA-TCS-9004, The Royal Institute of Technology, S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden, April 1990. (Ph.D thesis)Google Scholar
- M.P.Bonacina and J.Hsiang, Towards a Foundation of Completion procedures as Semidecision procedures, Technical Report, Dept. of Computer Science, SUNY at Stony Brook, available through ftp.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992