Visualization of 3-D free-Lagrange calculational data
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 395)
Session II: Mesh Management and Visualization
KeywordsComputer Graphic Volume Rendering Reflection Mapping Shaped Charge Scientific Visualization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. D. Foley and A. van Dam, Fundamentals of Interactive Computer Graphics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.Peter Burger and Duncan Gillies, Interactive Computer Graphics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1989.Google Scholar
- 3.James W. Painter, Los Alamos National Laboratory, private conversation.Google Scholar
- 4.John Fowler, The IBM PC/XT Graphics Book, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1984, pp. 255–308.Google Scholar
- 5.Craig Upson, Ed., “Chapel Hill Workshop on Volume Visualization”, Department of Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Francon, Holography, Academic Press, New York, 1974, pp. 100–107.Google Scholar
- 7.Craig Upson et al., “The Application Visualization System: A Computational Environment for Scientific Visualization”, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 30–42, July 1989.Google Scholar
- 8.D. Scott Dyer, “apE, Providing Visualization Tools for a Statewide Supercomputer Network”, Proceedings of the Cray User Group Conference, Trondheim, Norway, Sep. 1989.Google Scholar
- 9.Anonymous, “SunVision, Sun's Visualization Software Platform”, Sun Microsystems, Inc., PO Box 13447, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-3447.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991