TRIX: A free-lagrangian hydrocode
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 395)
Session I: Hydrodynamics
KeywordsArtificial Viscosity Pressure Boundary Condition 12th Annual Symposium Shaped Charge Median Grid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.J. Fritts, Computer Physics Communications 48 (1988) 75; Adaptive Gridding Strategies for Free-Lagrangian Calculations of Low Speed Flows.Google Scholar
- M.L. Wilkins, Methods in Computational Physics Volume 3 (1964) 211: Calculation of Elastic-Plastic Flow.Google Scholar
- S.K. Godunov, Mat. Sb. 47 (1959), 271.Google Scholar
- S.K. Godunov, A.V. Zabrodin, and G.P. Prokopov, U.S.S.R. Computational Math. and Math. Phys. 1 (1961), 1187.Google Scholar
- F.E. Allison & R. Vitali, BRL Report No. 1165 (1962); An Application of the Jet-Formation Theory to a 105 mm Shaped Charge.Google Scholar
- J. Simon & R. DiPersio, Behavior and Utilization of Explosives in Engineering Design, 12th Annual Symposium (1972) 201; Jet Formation and Utilization.Google Scholar
- R.T. Sedgwick, M.L. Gittings & J.M. Walsh, Behavior and Utilization of Explosives in Engineering Design, 12th Annual Symposium (1972) 243; Numerical Techniques for Shaped Charge Design.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991