Analysis of self-reconfigurating process of fault-tolerant distributed computing systems
In the paper a formal method of analysis of self-reconfigurating process of fault-tolerant distributed computing systems is considered. On the basis of the defined algebraic model of fault-tolerant DCS we introduce certain algebraic criteria of formal verification of reconfigurating process. In order to prove proper reconfiguration of software part of the system we use the method of generation of a global description of the system from the descriptions of its subsystems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Eberbach, J.R. Just, A self-reconfiguration as a basis of fault-tolerance in distributed computer systems. Proc. of 6th Intern. Conf. in Fault-tolerant Systems and Diagnostics, Brno, Czechoslovakia, 1983, pp. 134–141.Google Scholar
- E. Eberbach, J.R. Just,An uniform approach to the operating system in fault-tolerant distributed computer systems. Informatik Fachberichte,vol. 84, Springer-Verlag, 1984, pp.150–63.Google Scholar
- E. Eberbach, J.R. Just, Analysis and synthesis of fault-tolerant distributed computer systems. Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics, EIK, vol.22, no.7–8,1986,pp.385–409.Google Scholar
- E. Eberbach, J.R. Just, W. Koczkodaj, An approach to optimal reconfiguration strategies for fault-tolerant multiprocessor systems. Advances in Modelling & Simulation, vol.20,no.1,1990,pp.39–47 (to appear).Google Scholar
- R. Janicki, Analysis of coroutines by means of vectors of coroutines. Fundamenta Informaticae, vol.2, no.3, 1979,pp.289–316.Google Scholar
- J.R. Just,Definition of global properties of distributed computer systems by analysis of system components method. Acta Cybernetica,5,4,1982,481–8.Google Scholar
- J.R. Just, E. Eberbach, An algebraic specification of fault-tolerant — based on elements of an artificial intelligence-distributed computing systems. Proc. of Intern. Conf. on Computing and Information, ICCI'89, Toronto, Canada,1989.Google Scholar
- R.M. Yanney, J.P. Hayes, Distributed recovery in fault-tolerant multiprocessor networks. IEEE Trans. on Computers, vol. C-35, no.10, 1986, pp.871–879.Google Scholar