Use and extension of PCTE : The SPMMS information system
The objective of SPMMS was to provide a project management support system which could fit into various environments and accommodate a wide variety of management practices. One of its main achievements is the implementation of a powerful information system on the top of PCTE. Both the EMERAUDE and OLIVETTI “Black Box” implementations are supported.
Keywordsinformation system semantic modelling conceptual schema incremental customisation PCTE consistency transactioning concurrency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BCKR89]Bellue, J-C., Carbonaro, E., Koemmerer, C. and Russo, F., “Semantic Database Management System Overall Design Report”, SPMMS Deliverable Report D101-2, 1989.Google Scholar
- [GeKo89]Georges, M. and Koemmerer, C., “Specifications of the Semantic Database Management System”, SPMMS Deliverable Report D101-1, 1.89.Google Scholar
- [KoTh85]Koemmerer, C. and Thomas, I., “Rationale for the Semantic Model for SPMMS”, SPMMS internal reference 42/13/1/2.d, 27.7.85.Google Scholar
- [Thom85]Thomas, I., “A Semantic Model for SPMMS”, SPMMS internal reference 42/13/1/1.d, 19.7.85.Google Scholar
- [Thom87]Thomas, I., “The PCTE Initiative”, at ESPRIT Technical Week, 1987.Google Scholar