Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 399)
Parallel access to rectangles
In this paper the parallel conflict-free access to rectangles in a scanning field is investigated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gupta, S.; Sproull, R. F. and Sutherland: A VLSI architecture for updating raster-scan displays. Computer Graphics 15, 71–78, (1981)Google Scholar
- Gőssel, M.; Rebel, B. and R. Creutzburg: Memory Architecture and Parallel Access. Akademie-Verlag, Berlin, 1989 (in German)Google Scholar
- Wijshoff, H. A. G.: Data Organization in Parallel Computers. Ph. D. Diss., University of Utrecht (1988)Google Scholar
- Kaversnev, V. V.: Design and Investigations of Memories with Parallel Access. Ph. D. Diss., Electrical Engng. Inst., Leningrade, (1985), (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Kaversnev, V. V. and Metlitzky, E. A.: Parallel memories with different access formats. SU patent 1043747, G 11C 11/34 (1982, 1983), (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Metlitzky, E. A. and Kaversnev, V. V.: Parallel Memory Systems. Leningrade, 1989 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Batcher, K. E.: Multidimensional access solid state memory. US Patent 3800289, G06F 9/29, (1972, 1974)Google Scholar
- Gupta, S.: Architectures and Algorithms for Parallel Updates of Raster Scan Displays. Ph. D. Diss., Carnegie-Mellon-University. 1981Google Scholar
- Shirakawa, H. and T. Kumagai: An organization of a three-dimensional memory. Proc. 1980 Int Conf. Parallel Processing, 137–138 (1980)Google Scholar
- Shirakawa, H. and T. Kumagai: Structure of a three-dimensional access memory system. Memoirs Research Institute Science Engng., Ritsumeikan Univ., Kyoto, 41, 27–50 (1983)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989