Complexity of decision problems under incomplete information
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 379)
KeywordsDecision Problem Incomplete Information Directed Acyclic Graph Expandable Leaf Winning Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Z. Pawlak, Information Systems — Theoretical Foundations, Information Systems 6, (1981), 205–218.Google Scholar
- A. Skowron, Rough decision problems in information systems, a manuscript.Google Scholar
- A. Skowron, Private communication.Google Scholar
- A.V. Aho, J.E. Hopcroft, J.D. Ullman, The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, 1974.Google Scholar
- J.E. Hopcroft, J.D. Ullman, Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages and Computation, Addison-Wesley, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989