Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 379)
LEDA a library of efficient data types and algorithms
LEDA is a library of efficient data types and algorithms. At present, its strength is graph algorithms and the data structures related to them. The computational geometry part is evolving. The main features of the library are
a clear separation of specification and implementation
parameterized data types
a comfortable data type graph, and
its ease of use.
KeywordsData Type Priority Queue Graph Algorithm Minimum Span Tree Problem Abstract Data Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AMOT88]R.K. Ahuja, K. Mehlhorn, J.B. Orlin, R.E. Tarjan: “Faster Algorithms for the Shortest Path Problem”, Technical Report No. 193, MIT, Cambridge, 1988Google Scholar
- [AHU83]A.V. Aho, J.E. Hopcroft, J.D. Ullman: “Data Structures and Algorithms”, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1983Google Scholar
- [B88]A. Bachem: Personal Communication, 1988Google Scholar
- [BKMRS84]A. Müller-von Brochowski, T. Kretschmer, J. Messerschmitt, M. Ries, J. Schütz: “The Programming Language Comskee”, Linguistische Arbeiten, Heft 10, SFB 100, Univ. des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, 1984Google Scholar
- [FT84]M.L. Fredman, and R.E. Tarjan: “Fibonacci Heaps and Their Uses in Improved Network Optimization Algorithms”, 25th Annual IEEE Symp. on Found. of Comp. Sci., 338–346, 1984Google Scholar
- [L89]C. Lins: “The Modula-2 Software Component Library”, Springer Publishing Company, 1989Google Scholar
- [M84]K. Mehlhorn: “Data Structures and Algorithms”, Vol. 1–3, Springer Publishing Company, 1984Google Scholar
- [So89]J. Soukup: “Organized C”, Typescript, 1988Google Scholar
- [St86]B. Stroustrup: “The C++ Programming Language”, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1986Google Scholar
- [T83]R.E. Tarjan: “Data Structures and Network Algorithms”, CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics, Vol. 44, 1983Google Scholar
- [TRE88]P. Thomas, H. Robinson, J.Emms: “Abstract Data Types”, Oxford Applied Mathematics and Computing Science Series, 1988Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989