CAI for introductory computer organization
We first justify the need for software aids in teaching computer organization. An introductory course on computer organization is then described and personal computer tools developed for it outlined. Several reproductions of screen displays are reproduced.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Duncan, Ray: Advanced MS-DOS, Microsoft Press, 1986.Google Scholar
- Heath Company Catalogue, 1988.Google Scholar
- IBM Corporation: Story Teller, IBM Corp., 1985.Google Scholar
- Tanenbaum, Anrew S.: Structured Computer Organization, Prentice Hall, 1984.Google Scholar
- Tomek, Ivan: Introduction to computer organization. Computer Science Press, 1989.Google Scholar