Decoding of generalized concatenated codes
A decoding algorithm for generalized concatenated codes is described which is a modification of the one propsed in . It is shown that the decoding capability is superior and the complexity is less compared to the previous known decoding algorithms for generalized concatenated codes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blokh, E.L., Zyablov, V.V., Coding of Generalized Cascade Codes. Problemy Peredachi Informatsii, Vol. 10, 1974, pp. 45–50.Google Scholar
- Bossert, M., Concatenation of Block Codes. DFG Report, 1988.Google Scholar
- Ericson, T., Concatenated Codes — Principles and Possibilities AAECC-4, Karlsruhe 1986.Google Scholar
- MacWilliams,F.J., Sloane,N.J.A., The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes. North Holland Publishing Comp., 1981.Google Scholar
- Zinoviev, V.A., Generalized Cascade Codes. Problemy Peredachi Informatsii, Vol. 12, 1976, pp. 5–15.Google Scholar
- Zinoviev, V.A., Generalized Concatenated Codes for Channels with Error Bursts and Independent Errors. Problemy Peredachi Informatsii, Vol. 17, 1981, pp. 53–56.Google Scholar
- Zinoviev, V.A., Zyablov, V.V., Codes with Unequal Error Protection of Symbols. Problemy Peredachi Informatsii, Vol. 15, 1979, pp. 50–60.Google Scholar
- Zinoviev, V.A., Zyablov, V.V., Portnoy, S.L., Concatenated Methods for Construction and Decoding of Codes in Euclidean Space. Preprint USSR Academy of Science, Institute for Problems of Information Transmission, 1987.Google Scholar