Test case selection using VDM
This paper describes the design validation process adopted by the VLSI Distributed Array Processor (VDAP) Project. In this project structured, informal design techniques were used in the hardware design process, but the validation team used some of the tools and methods of VDM as a means of defining the testing strategy.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Z.Barzilai, D.Coppersmith, A.L.Rosenberg, ‘Exhaustive Generation of Bit Patterns with Applications to VLSI Self Testing’ IEEE Trans Comp C-32 Feb 83.Google Scholar
- L.A.Clark, ‘A System to Generate Test Data and Symbolically Execute Programs’ IEEE Trans SE SE-2 1976.Google Scholar
- P.Golan, O.Novac, J.Hlavicka, ‘Pseudoexhaustive Test Pattern Generator with Enhanced Fault Coverage’ IEEE Trans Comp C-37 Apr 88.Google Scholar
- B.Goodenough, S.L.Gerhart, ‘Towards a Theory of Test Data Selection’ IEEE Trans SE SE-1 1975.Google Scholar
- J.C.King, 'symbolic Execution and Program Testing’ Comm ACM 19 1976.Google Scholar
- K.C.Lo, ‘VDAP Primitive Level Interface’ ICL Internal Document.Google Scholar
- E.J.McCluskey, ‘Verification Testing — A Pseudoexhaustive Technique’ IEEE Trans. Comp. C-33 June 84.Google Scholar
- E.I.Muehldorf, A.D.Savkar, ‘LSI Logic Testing — An Overview’ IEEE Trans Comp C-30 Jan 81.Google Scholar
- S.C.Ntafos, S.L.Hakimi, ‘On Structured Digraphs and Program Testing’ IEEE Trans Comp C-30 Jan 81.Google Scholar
- C.V.Ramamoorthy, S.F.Ho, W.T.Chen, ‘On the Automated Generation of Program Test Data’ IEEE Trans SE SE-2 Dec 76.Google Scholar
- M.L.Shooman, 'software Engineering’ McGraw Hill 1983.Google Scholar