A Contextual Help System Based on Intelligent Diagnosis Processes Aiming to Design and Maintain Object-Oriented Software Packages
Software engineering and object-oriented technologies (, , ) represent expectations in supplying the high and increasing demand of the software market for products with guaranteed quality, and of acceptable cost and performance. The quality is sought through the utilization of object-oriented methodologies since the stage of design and implementation until the stage of software’s test. Nevertheless, the quantification of this quality is taken into effect from adequate metrics. Actually, assuring an optimal level of quality is very difficult, since there are few systems that can effectively help designers and programmers to acquire more performance in their activities.
KeywordsAcceptable Cost Diagnosis Process Guarantee Quality Software Market Intelligent System Laboratory
- 1.Coad, P.,: Object Models-Strategies, Patterns, & Applications, Yourdon Press Computing Series-1995.Google Scholar
- 2.Lima, C.,: The modelisation and implementation of diagnosis processes by a generating system of intelligent knowledge transfer systems. Sciences et Techniques Educatives ISSN: 1257-8703. Hermes Editions, France. Volume 2-n∘ 2/1995, p. 173–201, 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Rational, UML Summary, UML Semantics, UML Notation Guide, UML Estension for the Objectory Process for Software Engineering and UML Extension for Business Modeling Version 1.1. http://www.rational.com/uml/, September 97.
- 4.Romanczuk, A.,: Introduction à UML. Proc. of Objet’98-IFSIC, Rennes, France, June 98.Google Scholar
- 5.Scalabrin, E.,: Conception et Réalisation d’environnement de développement de systèmes d’agents cognitifs, Ph.D. Thesis, UTC, France, 169 p. (in french), 1996.Google Scholar
- 6.Stefik M.,: Introduction to Knowledge Systems. Morgan Kaufmann, 870 p., 1995.Google Scholar