Learning Classification RBF Networks by Boosting
This work proposes a novel method for constructing RBF networks, based on boosting. The task assigned to the base learner is to select a RBF, while the boosting algorithm combines linearly the different RBFs. For each iteration of boosting a new neuron is incorporated into the network.
The method for selecting each RBF is based on randomly selecting several examples as the centers, considering the distances to these center as attributes of the examples and selecting the best split on one of these attributes. This selection of the best split is done in the same way than in the construction of decision trees. The RBF is computed from the center (attribute) and threshold selected.
This work is not about using RBFNs as base learners for boosting, but about constructing RBFNs by boosting.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Robert J. Alcock and Yannis Manolopoulos. Time-series similarity queries employing a feature-based approach. In 7 th Hellenic Conference on Informatics, Ioannina, Greece, 1999.Google Scholar
- Stephen D. Bay. The UCI KDD archive, 1999.Google Scholar
- D.J. Berndt and J. Clifford. Finding patterns in time series: a dynamic programming approach. In U.M. Fayyad, G. Piatetsky-Shapiro, P. Smyth, and R. Uthurusamy, editors, Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pages 229–248. AAAI Press /MIT Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- C.L. Blake and C.J. Merz. UCI repository of machine learning databases, 1998.Google Scholar
- L. Breiman, J.H. Friedman, A. Olshen, and C.J. Stone. Classification and Regression Trees. Chapman & Hall, New York, 1993.Google Scholar
- Shimon Cohen and Nathan Intrator. A hybrid projection based and radial basis function architecture. In Kittler and Roli , pages 147–156.Google Scholar
- Nigel Duffy and David Helmbold. Leveraging for regression. In Computational Learning Theory: 13 th Conference (COLT 2000), Stanford University, 2000.Google Scholar
- Y. Freund and R. Schapire. Experiments with a new boosting algorithm. In 13 th International Conference om Machine Learning (ICML-96), pages 148–156, Bari, Italy, 1996.Google Scholar
- Venkatesan Guruswami and Amit Sahai. Multiclass learning, boosting, and error-correcting codes. In 12 th Annual Conference on Computational Learning Theory (COLT 1999). ACM, 1999.Google Scholar
- Mohammed W. Kadous. Learning comprehensible descriptions of multivariate time series. In Ivan Bratko and Saso Dzeroski, editors, 16 th International Conference of Machine Learning (ICML-99). Morgan Kaufmann, 1999.Google Scholar
- Josef Kittler and Fabio Roli, editors. Multiple Classifier Systems: 1 st International Workshop; MCS 2000, volume 1857 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer, 2000.Google Scholar
- Mark J. Orr. Introduction to radial basis function networks. Technical report, 1996. http://www.anc.ed.ac.uk/~mjo/papers/intro.ps.gz.
- Mark J. Orr. Recent advances in radial basis function networks. Technical report, 1999. http://www.anc.ed.ac.uk/~mjo/papers/recad.ps.gz.
- Juan J. Rodríguez, Carlos J. Alonso, and Henrik Boström. Learning first order logic time series classifiers: Rules and boosting. In Djamel A. Zighed, Jan Komorowski, and Jan Żytkow, editors, Principles of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery: 4 th European Conference; PKDD 2000, volume 1910 of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pages 299–308. Springer, 2000.Google Scholar
- Juan J. Rodríguez Diez and Carlos J. Alonso González. Applying boosting to similarity literals for time series classification. In Kittler and Roli , pages 210–219.Google Scholar
- Naoki Saito. Local Feature Extraction and Its Applications Using a Library of Bases. PhD thesis, Department of Mathematics, Yale University, 1994.Google Scholar
- Robert E. Schapire. Using output codes to boost multiclass learning problems. In 14 th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML-97), pages 313–321, 1997.Google Scholar
- Robert E. Schapire. A brief introduction to boosting. In Thomas Dean, editor, 16 th International Joint Conference on Arti_cial Intelligence (IJCAI-99), pages 1401–1406. Morgan Kaufmann, 1999.Google Scholar
- Robert E. Schapire and Yoram Singer. Improved boosting algorithms using confidence-rated predictions. In 11 th Annual Conference on Computational Learning Theory (COLT 1998), pages 80–91. ACM, 1998.Google Scholar
- Ljupčo Todorovski and Sašo Džeroski. Combining multiple models with meta decision trees. In Principles of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery: 4 th European Conference; PKDD 2000, pages 54–64. Springer, 2000.Google Scholar