Language Design for Rescue Agents
- 347 Downloads
We are proposing a model of communication and a specification of language for civilian agents in RoboCup Rescue Simulation. Robust information systems are critical infrastructure for rescue in huge disasters. The main issue of the information system in the rescue domain is that the most of information sources are civilians who may report incomplete information. Proposed model and specification is designed to reflect natural features of human communication behaviors. The model is also designed in order to provide for researchers to implement new design of information devices in the simulation flexibly. Using the model and specification, we can evaluate information systems and behaviors of rescue specialist agents.
KeywordsLanguage Design Device Layer Rescue Agent Situate Communication Knowledge Layer
- [FIP00a]FIPA, Geneva, Switzerland. FIPA CCL Content Language Specification, Aug. 2000. Document number XC00009A (http://www.fipa.org/).
- [FIP00b]FIPA, Geneva, Switzerland. FIPA Content Language Library Specification, Jul. 2000. Document number XC00007A (http://www.fipa.org/).
- [FIP00c]FIPA, Geneva, Switzerland. FIPA KIF Content Language Specification, Aug. 2000. Document number XC00010A (http://www.fipa.org/).
- [NOD00]Itsuki NODA. Framework of distributed simulation system for multi-agent environment. In Proc. of The Fourth International Workshop on RoboCup, pages 12–21, Aug. 2000.Google Scholar
- [TTK+00]Tomoichi Takahashi, Ikuo Takeuchi, Tetsuhiko Koto, Satoshi Tadokoro, and Itsuki Noda. Robocup-rescue disaster simulator architecture. In Proc. of thr fourth International Workshop on RoboCup, pages 100–105, Aug. 2000.Google Scholar
- [WCF+00]Steven Willmott, Monique Calisti, Boi Faltings, Santiago Macho-Gonzalez, Omar Belakhdar, and Marc Torrens. Ccl: Expressions of choice in agent commnication. In The Fourth International Conference on MultiAgent Systems (ICMAS-2000). IEEE, July 2000.Google Scholar