Managing C++ OpenMP Code and Its Exception Handling
This paper discusses the issue of C++ exception handling in C++ OpenMP Programs. Two possible implementation techniques are described and contrasted. This paper also suggests ways to synchronize the execution of C++ OpenMP programs in the event of uncaught exceptions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- OpenMP C and C++ Application Program Interface, Version 2.0, March 2002Google Scholar
- C++ Front End Internal Documentation, January 19, 1996, Edison Design Group, Inc.Google Scholar
- The C++ Programming Language Third Edition, Bjarne Stroustrup. Published by Addison WesleyGoogle Scholar
- STL Tutorial and Reference Guide, David R. Musser. Published by Addison WesleyGoogle Scholar
- Tru64 UNIX Guide to DECthreads, July 1999, Compaq Computer CorporationGoogle Scholar
- Tru64 UNIX Version 5.1B, Online document, Hewlett-Packard CompanyGoogle Scholar
- Digital C++ Exception Handling Implementation, September 18, 1998, Coleen Phillimore, Digital Equipment CorporationGoogle Scholar
- DEC C Design Note DN043, Microsoft Structured Exception Handling in DEC C Alpha VMS, August 17 1992, Digital Equipment CorporationGoogle Scholar
- Optimizing Away C++ Exception Handling, Jonathan L. Schilling, SCO Inc.Google Scholar
- Internal C and C++ Notes, December 1998, Digital Equipment CorporationGoogle Scholar
- The EPCC Microbenchmarks, http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/research/openmpbench
- C++ ISO Standard Paper, http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/ISOOnline