Web-Based Intelligence Reports System
- 1.4k Downloads
Two areas for discussion will be included in this paper. The first area targets a conceptual design of a Group Detection and Activity Prediction System (GDAPS). The second area describes the implementation of the WEB-based intelligence and monitoring reports system called the Phoenix Police Department Reports (PPDR). The PPDR System could be considered the first phase of a GDAPS System. The already operational PPDR system’s goal is to support data access to heterogeneous databases, provide a means to mine data using search engines, and to provide statistical data analysis with reporting capabilities. A variety of static and ad hoc statistical reports are produced with the use of this system for interdepartmental and public use. The system is scalable, reliable, portable and secured. Performance is supported on all system levels using a variety of effective software designs, statistical processing and heterogeneous databases/data storage access.
KeywordsAverage Response Time Multiple Database Hewlett Packard File Storage Heterogeneous Database
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Flikop, Ziny. “Uncertainty and Management of Cellular Telephone Networks,” Proceedings of the International Fuzzy Engineering Symposium’ 91, Yokohama, JapanGoogle Scholar
- 2.Flikop, Ziny. “Management System for Cellular Telephone Network,” Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Communications, September 1991, London, UK.Google Scholar
- 3.Flikop, Ziny. “Some Problems with the Design of Self-Learning Open-Loop Control Systems,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 81, 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.Flikop, Ziny. “Input Set Decomposition and Open-Loop Control in Telecommunications Networks”, Proceedings of the 1995 American Control Conference, Seattle, 1995.Google Scholar
- 5.Dolotov, Alexander. “Effective algorithms for the Statistical Processing, Proceeding of the “Heterogeneous Systems Controls” Conference, Kiev, Ukraine, 1983Google Scholar
- 6.Dolotov, Alexander. “Experiments Design In a Process of a statistical Modeling Optimization” Journal of “Systems and Machines Control of the Ukraine Academy of Science vol 4, 1973Google Scholar
- 7.Dolotov, Alexander, Sadovskiy, Vladimir. “Integrated Information Support System For Design & Management in a Construction Industry”, Proceeding of the “Computer Methods in Civil Engeneering” 1997, No3, Warsaw, PolandGoogle Scholar
- 8.Dolotov, Alexander. “A Method For the Distribution and Allocation Tasks Resolving”, Articles “Operations Research and Computing Systems” Vol. 24, Kiev State University, Kiev, Ukraine, 1984Google Scholar