Arms Control and Non-Proliferation Treaties: An Ontology of Concepts and Characteristics
KeywordsInternational Atomic Energy Agency State Parti Chemical Weapon Security Council Resolution International Monitoring System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dahlman O., R. Alewine, M. Asada, E. Ifft, J. Mackby, B. Massinon, A. Meerburg, A. Poucet, B. Sitt, S. Sur (2004): Generic Aspects of Arms Control Treaties: Does One Size Fit All? EURATOM report EUR 21077 EN, European Commission Joint Research Centre.Google Scholar
- 2.Mitchell, Ronald B. (1997): International Control of Nuclear Proliferation: Beyond Carrots and Sticks, The Non-proliferation Review, Fall.Google Scholar
- 3.Brown, James, William K. Cheek, John G. Tower (1992): Verification. The Key to Arms Control in the 1990s. Washington: Ed. Brassey, s (US), Inc.Google Scholar
- 4.Willett, Susan (2002): Costs of Disarmament-Rethinking the Price Tag, Geneva: UNIDIR, United Nations, p. 46.Google Scholar
- 5.General Accounting Office (1995): Nuclear Weapons Complex Establishing A National Risk Based Strategy for Clean Up, GAO/T-RCED-95-120, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
- 6.Cirincione, Joseph (2000): The Assault on Arms Control, The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 32–37.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2006