Solution of the Fluid Dynamical Formulation of Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation with Radial Basis Function Interpolation
KeywordsRadial Basis Function Gaussian Wave Packet Radial Basis Function Interpolation Wave Packet Propagation Alternative Solution Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.R. E. Wyatt and E.R. Bittner, Computing in Sci. & Engi., 22, 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.P.R. Holland, Cambridge University Press, New York, 1993.Google Scholar
- 8.W. Bao, S. Jin and P.A. Markowich, SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 2003.Google Scholar
- 10.L.D. Landau and E.M. Lifshitz, 2nd Ed., Pergamon Press, 1987.Google Scholar
- 12.J.Y. Yang, J.C. Huang and T.Y. Hsieh, High resolution schemes for quantum hydrodynamics based on nonlinear Schrödinger equation, accepted for oral presentation at the ICCFD3, Toronto, Canada, July 12–16, 2004.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006