Multigrid Third-Order Least-Squares Solution of Cauchy-Riemann Equations on Unstructured Triangular Grids
KeywordsMultigrid Method Unstructured Grid Triangular Grid Multigrid Algorithm Grid Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Wesseling, An Introduction to Multigrid Methods, John Wiley & Sons, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Mavriplis and A. Jameson, AIAA Paper 0353, 1987.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Caraeni, L. Fuchs. Proceedings of the 4th World CSCC Conference, Vouliagmeni, Greece, July 10–15 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Mesaros, P. L. Roe, AIAA paper 95-1699, 1995.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ta’asan, 14th International Conference on Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics, Bangalore India, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Nishikawa, Ph.D. Thesis, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 2001.Google Scholar
- 9.H. Nishikawa, M. Rad, and P. L. Roe, AIAA Paper 2001-2595, 2003.Google Scholar
- 12.M. Rad, Ph.D. Thesis, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 2001.Google Scholar
- 13.J. Muller, Ph.D. Thesis, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 1996.Google Scholar
- 14.H. Nishikawa and P. L. Roe, ICCFD Proceedings, Toronto. Springer-Verlag, 2004.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006