Part of the Ecological Studies book series (ECOLSTUD, volume 187)
Growth and Quality Responses of Potato to Elevated [CO2]
KeywordsPotato Tuber Specific Leaf Area Colorado Potato Beetle Canopy Temperature Quality Response
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bindi M, Fibbi L, Frabotta A, Chiesi M, Selvaggi G, Magliulo V (1999) Free air CO2 enrichment of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). In: CHIP (ed) Changing climate and potential impacts on potato yield and quality: CHIP project, final report; contract ENV4-CT97-0489. Commission of the European Union, Brussels, pp 160–196Google Scholar
- FAOSTAT (2004) On line and multilingual database. FAO, RomeGoogle Scholar
- Gifford RM (1992) Interaction of carbon dioxide with growth-limiting environmental factors: implications for the global carbon cycle. Adv Bioclimatol 1:24–58Google Scholar
- Lewin KF, Hendrey G, Kolber Z (1992) Brookhaven national laboratory free-air carbon dioxide enrichment facility. Crit Rev Plant Sci 11:135–141Google Scholar
- Vaccari F, Miglietta F, Magliulo V, Raschi A, Bindi M (2000) Free air CO2 enrichment of potato: leaf consumption and larval growth of Colorado potato bettle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata Say). Ital J Agron 4:37–41Google Scholar
- Vaccari F, Miglietta F, Magliulo E, Giuntoli A, Cerio L, Bindi M (2001) Free air CO2 enrichment of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.): photosynthetic capacity of leaves. Ital J Agron 5:3–10Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006