Congestion Management and Loss Optimization with FACTS
Part of the Power Systems book series (POWSYS)
KeywordsPower Flow Critical Line Transmission Capacity Load Flow Unify Power Flow Controller
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- European Parliament and Council of the European Union, “Regulation on conditions for access to the network for cross-border exchanges in electricity” Regulation (EC) No 1228/2003 of 26 June 2003, Official Journal of the European Union, L 176/1, 15 July 2003Google Scholar
- Larsson M, Rehtanz C, Westermann D (2004) Improvement of Cross-border Trading Capabilities through Wide-area Control of FACTS. IREP Symposium, Bulk Power System Dynamics and Control VI, Cortina D’Ampezzo, ItalyGoogle Scholar
- Larsson M, Rehtanz C, Bertsch J (2003) Monitoring and Operation of Transmission Corridors. IEEE Bologna Power Tech, ItalyGoogle Scholar
- Consentec and Frontier Economics (2004) Analysis of Cross-Border Congestion Management Methods for the EU Internal Electricity Market. Study commissioned by the European Commission, DG TREN, Final Report, Aachen/London (available at www.consentec.de)Google Scholar
- IAEW and Consentec (2001) Analysis of Electricity Network Capacities and Identification of Congestion. Study commissioned by the European Commission, DG TREN, Final Report, Aachen (available at www.consentec.de)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006