Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
Multidetector CT Evaluation of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
KeywordsAcute Lung Injury Prone Position Respir Crit Ground Glass Lung Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Pesenti A, Tagliabue P, Patroniti N et al (2001) Computerised tomography scan imaging in acute respiratory distress syndrome. Ontensive Care Med 27:631–639Google Scholar
- Pelosi P, D’Andrea L, Vitale G et al (1994) Vertical gradient of regional lung infl ation in adult respiratory distress syndrome. Am Rev Respir Crit Care Med 149:8–13Google Scholar
- Putman CE, Ravin CE (1983) Adult respiratory distress syndrome. In: Goodman LR, Putman CR (eds) Intensive care radiology: imaging of the critically ill. Saunders, Philadelphia, pp 114–123Google Scholar
- Sandiford P, Province MA, Schuster DP (1995). Distribution of regional density and vascular permeability in the adulte respiratory distress syndrome. American Journal of Respiratory & Critical Care Med 151(3 Pt 1):737–742Google Scholar
- Ullrich R, Wassermann E, Zimpfer M et al (2002) Dynamic CT measurement of late pulmonary enhancement for differentiation of hydrostatic versus high vascular permeability edema in a piglet model. European Society of Thoracic Imaging, Brugge, Belgium, May 2002Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006