CT Angiography of the Thoracic Aorta
Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsAortic Dissection Thoracic Aorta Stent Graft False Lumen Acute Chest Pain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cigarroa JE, Isselbacher EM, DeSanctis RW, Eagle KA (1993) Medical progress. Diagnostic imaging in the evaluation of suspected aortic dissection: old standards and new directions. AJR 161:485–493Google Scholar
- Drebin RA, Carpenter L, Hanrahan P (1988) Volume rendering. Comput Graph 22:65–74Google Scholar
- Erbel R, Daniel W, Visser C, Engberding R, Roelandt J, Rennollet H (1989) Echocardiography in diagnosis of aortic dissection. Lancet 4:457–461Google Scholar
- Gore I (1952) Pathogenesis of dissecting aneurysm of the aorta. Arch Pathol Lab Med 53:142–153Google Scholar
- Johnson PT, Heath DG, Bliss DF, Cabral B, Fishman EK (1996) Three-dimensional CT: real-time interactive volume rendering. Am J Roentgenol 167:581–583Google Scholar
- Parker MS, Matheson TL, Rao AV et al. (2001) Making the transition: the role of helical CT in the evaluation of potentially acute thoracic aortic injuries. Am J Roentgenol 176:1267–1272Google Scholar
- Prokop M, Schaefer CM, Leppert AGA, Galanski M (1993) Spiral CT angiography of thoracic aorta: femoral or ante-cubital injection site for intravenous administration of contrast material? Radiology 189:111Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006