Recent developments on money and finance: an introduction
Part of the Studies in Economic Theory book series (ECON.THEORY, volume 24)
KeywordsMonetary Policy Exchange Rate Regime Deposit Insurance Small Open Economy Search Intensity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [5.]Friedman, M.: A program for monetary stability. New York: Fordham University Press 1959Google Scholar
- [7.]Hellwig, M.: A model of monetary exchange. Econometric Research Program, Research Memorandum Number 202, Princeton University 1976Google Scholar
- [10.]Mortensen, D.T. The matching process as a noncooperative bargaining game. In John J. McCall, Eds., The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pp. 233–258. Chicago: University of Chicago Press for the National Bureau of Economic Research 1982Google Scholar
- [11.]Pissarides, C.A.: Equilibrium Unemployment Theory. Cambridge, MA: Basil, Blackwell 1990Google Scholar
- [13.]Samuelson, P.: An exact consumption-loan model of interest with or without the social contrivance of money. J. Political Economy, 467–482 (1958)Google Scholar
- [16.]Townsend, R.M.; Models of money with spatially separated agents. In Models of Monetary Economies, J. Kareken and N. Wallace, Eds. Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Minneapolis 1980Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006