Interventional and Semi-invasive Procedures for Low Back Pain and Disc Herniation
- 1.9k Downloads
KeywordsDisc Herniation Facet Joint Spinal Cord Stimulation Joint Injection Medial Branch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bogduk N. (1997) Clinical anatomy of the lumbar spine and sacrum, 3rd edn. Churchill Livingstone, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 4.Bogduk N, Lord SM (1998) Cervical zygapophysial joint pain. Neurosurg Q 8:107–117Google Scholar
- 6.Derby R (1998) Point of view: cervical epidural steroid injection with intrinsic spinal cord damage: two case reports. Spine 24:2141–2142Google Scholar
- 10.Manchikanti L (2002) Medial branch neurotomy in management of chronic spinal pain: systematic review of the evidence. Pain Physician 5:405–418Google Scholar
- 11.Robecchi A (1952) L’idrocortisone: prime esperienze cliniche in campo reumatologico. Minerva Med 1952Google Scholar
- 14.Viner N (1925) Intractable sciatica the sacral injections — an effective method of giving relief. Can Med Assoc J 1925Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006