Part of the Algorithms and Combinatorics 21 book series (AC, volume 21)
KeywordsShort Path Undirected Graph Edge Weight Short Path Problem Short Path Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahuja, R.K., Magnanti, T.L., and Orlin, J.B. : Network Flows. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs 1993, Chapters 4 and 5Google Scholar
- Cormen, T.H., Leiserson, C.E., and Rivest, R.L. : Introduction to Algorithms. MIT Press, Cambridge 1990, Chapters 23, 25 and 26Google Scholar
- Tarjan, R.E. : Data Structures and Network Algorithms. SIAM, Philadelphia 1983, Chapter 7Google Scholar
- Fakcharoenphol, J., and Rao, S. : Planar graphs, negative edge weights, shortest paths, and near-linear time. Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (2001), 232–241Google Scholar
- Floyd, R.W. : Algorithm 97-shortest path. Communications of the ACM 5 (1962), 345Google Scholar
- Ford, L.R. : Network flow theory. Paper P-923, The Rand Corporation, Santa Monica 1956Google Scholar
- Moore, E.F. : The shortest path through a maze. Proceedings of the International Symposium on the Theory of Switching, Part II, Harvard University Press, 1959, 285–292Google Scholar
- Pettie, S., and Ramachandran, V. : Computing shortest paths with comparisons and additions. Proceedings of the 13th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (2002), 267–276; to appear in SIAM Journal on ComputingGoogle Scholar
- Radzik, T. : Parametric flows, weighted means of cuts, and fractional combinatorial optimization. In: Complexity in Numerical Optimization (P.M. Pardalos, ed.), World Scientific, Singapore 1993Google Scholar
- Thorup, M. : Integer priority queues with decrease key in constant time and the single source shortest paths problem. Proceedings of the 35th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (2003), 149–158Google Scholar
- Zwick, U. : A slightly improved sub-cubic algorithm for the all pairs shortest paths problem with real edge lengths. Algorithms and Computation-ISAAC 2004; LNCS 3341 (R. Fleischer, G. Trippen, eds.), Springer, Berlin 2004, pp. 921–932Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006