Part of the Advances in Spatial Science book series (ADVSPATIAL)
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment Trade Liberalization Urban Form World City Global City
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bass S, Reid H, Satterthwaite D, Steele P (2005) Reducing Poverty and Sustaining the Environment: The Politics of Local Engagement. Earthscan, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Castells M (1989) The Informational City. Basil Blackwell, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- King AD (1990) Global Cities: Post-Imperialism and the Internationalization of London. Routledge, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Lo F-C, Marcutillio P, eds. (2001) Globalization and the Sustainability of Cities in the Asia Pacific Region. United Nations University Press, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Lo F-C, Yeung Y-M, eds. (1998) Globalization and the World of Large Cities. United Nations University Press, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Sassen S (1991) The Global City: New York, London, Tokyo. Princeton University Press, Princeton NJGoogle Scholar
- Sassen S (1998) New technologies and the globalization of cities 391–409, In Lo and Yeung op.cit., pp. 391–409Google Scholar
- Satterthwaite D (2001) Environmental Problems in an Urbanizing World: Finding Solutions in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Stylus Publications, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Taylor PJ (1999) World cities and territorial states under conditions of contemporary globalization. Globalization and World Cities Research Bulletin, 9Google Scholar
- World Bank (2002) Globalization, Growth and Poverty: Building an Inclusive World Economy. Oxford University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005