Lighting Techniques for Clinical Facial Photography
KeywordsBasal View Soft Shadow Lighting Technique Light Reflex Multiple Shot
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Claman L, Paqtton D, Rashid R (1990) Standardized portrait photography for dental patients. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 98:197Google Scholar
- 6.Meredith G (1997) Facial photography for the orthodontic office. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 111:463Google Scholar
- 8.Nelson GD, Krause JL (ed) (1988) Clinical photography in plastic surgery. Little, Brown and Company, Boston/TorontoGoogle Scholar
- 10.Sheen JH (1990) Discussion to: Daniel RK, Hodgson J, Lambros VS. Rhinoplasty: the light reflexes. Plast Reconstr Surg 85:867Google Scholar
- 12.Tardy ME Jr, Thomas JR (1995) Facial aesthetic surgery, 1st edn. Year Book. Mosby, St. Louis, pp 94–123Google Scholar
- 13.Tebbetts JB (1998) Photography and computer-assisted imaging in rhinoplasty — Appendix B. In: Primary rhinoplasty. A new approach to the logic and the techniques. Mosby, St. Louis, p 581Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005