KeywordsDental Arch Profile View Cephalometric Analysis Anterior Nasal Spine Throat Length
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ackerman JL (1998) An orthodontic viewpoint. In foreword to: Rosen HM. Aesthetic perspective in jaw surgery. Springer-Verlag, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 2.Arnett GW, Bergman RT (1993) Facial keys to orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning. Part I. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 103:299–312Google Scholar
- 3.Arnett GW, Bergman RT (1993) Facial keys to orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning. Part II. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 103:395–411Google Scholar
- 7.Han UK, Vig KW, Weintraub JA, Vig PS, Kowalski CJ (1991) Consistency of orthodontic decisions relative to diagnostic records. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 100:212–219Google Scholar
- 8.Hoefflin SM (2002) The beautiful face: the first mathematical definition, classification and creation of true facial beauty. Santa Monica (ISBN 0-9713445-0-7)Google Scholar
- 9.Jacobson A (ed) (1995) Radiographic cephalometry. From basics to videoimaging. Quintessence Publishing, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- 11.McNamara JA, Brudon WL (1993) Orthodontic and orthopedic treatment in the mixed dentition. Needham Press, Ann ArborGoogle Scholar
- 13.Reyneke JP (2003) Essentials of orthognathic surgery. Quintessence Publishing, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- 14.Zweig BE (2000) Esthetic analysis of the cervicofacial region. Atlas of the oral and maxillofacial clinics of North America, vol 8, no 2:1–11Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005