KeywordsMixed Layer Sedimentary Basin Geothermal Gradient Crystallinity Index Tectonic Subsidence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Frey M, Robinson G (1999) Low-grade metamorphism. Blackwell, Oxford, 313 ppGoogle Scholar
- Velde B (1995) Origin and mineralogy of clays. Clays and the environment. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, 334 ppGoogle Scholar
- Larsen G, Chilingar GV (1979) Diagenesis in sediments and sedimentary rocks. Developments in Sedimentology 25A, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 579 ppGoogle Scholar
- McIlreath IA, Morrow DW (1990) Diagenesis. Geoscience Canada, reprint series 4, Geological Association of Canada, 338 ppGoogle Scholar
- Somerton WH (1992) Thermal properties and temperature-related behaviour of rock/fluid systems. Developments in Petroleum Science 37, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 257 ppGoogle Scholar
- Montanez IP, Gregg JM, Shelton KL (1997) Basin-wide diagenetic patterns: integrated petrologic, geochemical, and hydrologic considerations. SEPM special publication 57, Society for Sedimentary Geology, Tulsa, 302 ppGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005