KeywordsClay Mineral Mixed Layer Primary Mineral Parent Rock Weather Rock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Colman SM, Dethier DP (1986) Rates of chemical weathering of rocks and minerals. Academic Press, New York, 603 ppGoogle Scholar
- Nahon D (1991) Introduction to the petrology of soils and chemical weathering. Wiley, New York, 313 ppGoogle Scholar
- Tardy Y (1993) Pétrologie des latérites et des sols tropicaux. Masson, Paris, 535 ppGoogle Scholar
- Velde B (1995) Origin and mineralogy of clays. Clays and the environment. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, 334 ppGoogle Scholar
- White AF, Brantley SL (1995) Chemical weathering rates of silicate minerals. Reviews in Mineralogy 31, 583 ppGoogle Scholar
- Ollier C, Pain C (1996) Regolith, soils, and landforms. John Wiley & Sons, LTD, Chichester, 316 ppGoogle Scholar
- Paquet H, Clauer N (1997) Soils and sediments. Mineralogy and geochemistry. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, 369 ppGoogle Scholar
- Taylor G, Eggleton RA (2001) Regolith geology and morphology. John Wiley & Sons, LTD, Chichester, 375 ppGoogle Scholar
- Dixon JB, Schulze DG (2002) Soil mineralogy with environmental applications. Soil Science Society of America book series 7, Madison, 866 ppGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005