Surface Properties — Behaviour Rules — Microtextures
KeywordsCation Exchange Capacity Interlayer Space Clay Material Hydration Sphere Interlayer Cation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Van Olphen H (1977) An introduction to clay colloid chemistry, 2nd edn. Wiley, New York, 317 ppGoogle Scholar
- Sposito G (1984) The surface chemistry of soils. Oxford University Press, New York, 234 ppGoogle Scholar
- Stucki JW, Mumpton FA (1990) Thermal analysis in clay science. CMS Workshop Lectures 3, 192 ppGoogle Scholar
- Güven N, Pollastro MN (1992) Clay-water interface and its rheological implications. CMS Workshop Lectures 4, 228 ppGoogle Scholar
- Stumm W (1992) Chemistry of the solid-water interface. Processes at the Mineral-Water and Particle-Water interface in natural systems. Wiley, New York, 428 ppGoogle Scholar
- McBride MB (1994) Environmental chemistry of soils. Oxford University Press, New York, 406 ppGoogle Scholar
- Wilson MJ (1996) Clay mineralogy: spectroscopic and chemical determinative methods. Chapman and Hall, London, 367 ppGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005