Imaging of Great Vessels
Part of the Medical Radiology book series
KeywordsAortic Arch Aortic Dissection Thoracic Aorta Magn Reson Image Marfan Syndrome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ACR Practice Guideline for the Performance of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (2003)Google Scholar
- Brierley J, Redington AN, Anderson RH, et al (2001) Paediatric cardiology, 2nd edn, chap 56. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, pp 1523–1551Google Scholar
- Dymarkowski S, Bosmans H, Marchal G, Bogaert J (1999) 3D MR angiography of thoracic outlet. Am J Roentgenol 173:1005–1008Google Scholar
- Edwards JE (1948) Anomalies of the derivatives of the aortic arch system. Med Clin North Am 33:925–949Google Scholar
- Hegde SR, Taylor AM, Muthurangu VM, Miquel ME, Razavi R (2004) The use of MRI in detecting pulmonary vein compression in patients with Fontan circulation. ECR Conf Proc [Suppl 2] 14:B–531Google Scholar
- Oppelt A, Graumann R, Barfuss H (1986) FISP — a new fast MRI sequence. Electromedica 54:15–18Google Scholar
- Pitt MP, Bonser RS (1997) The natural history of thoracic aortic aneurysm disease: an overview. J Card Surg [Suppl 2] 12:270–278Google Scholar
- White CS (2000) MR imaging of thoracic veins. Magn Reson Imaging Clin North Am 8:17–32Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005